OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
On behalf of our entire team at BREWHALL, I want to thank you for your overwhelming support through these unprecedented times. As we have now reopened our beerhall for dine-in, we want you to know that we are committed to the health and safety of our staff and our guests.
Whether you choose to dine-in with us or prefer to enjoy our food and drinks at home, you can be confident that we have implemented enhanced measures to our already rigorous health, safety and cleanliness standards.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
- All team members have completed enhanced health and safety training
- Team members wear personal protective equipment
- Tables and high-touch surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized between each use
- Digital menus and pay at the table are provided for lower-contact options
Along with these enhanced measures, we kindly ask that you help us to ensure the safest environment possible.
- Avoid visiting our beerhall if you are feeling unwell or have travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days (we will happily provide contactless takeout and delivery for you to enjoy BREWHALL at home)
- Follow proper hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette
We understand that these measures will make visiting our beerhall a little different, but our promise to provide great food, drinks and vibes remains the same. Again, we sincerely thank you for your trust and continued support. We wouldn’t be here without you and we can’t wait to see you!
Founder / CEO, Tap & Barrel Group